What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The “Secret Formula” Wedding MC’s use to create an unforgettable wedding reception
- Learn tips and suggestions to make this a fun and entertaining event instead of a collection of long-winded and embarrassing wedding speeches and toasts
- Learn how to “prime” the wedding guests so they enthusiastically welcome the proud and happy Bride and Groom during their Grand Entrance
- Learn how to introduce – in a fun and entertaining manner – the wedding speakers so guests eagerly await hearing the speeches and toasts
- Learn how to introduce and welcome the Bridal Party – in a fun way – as they walk into the reception room
- Learn how to instantly create a party atmosphere that carries on throughout the reception
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Be A Fun Wedding MC scores 74.55/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://weddingmc.org/wedding-emcee.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: weddingmc.org you’ll also be taken through to weddingmc.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)